{Instagram}

13 February 2012

I Love My City - Trip to Bookcase


There are SO many wonderful things and places to visit in my little city of Carlisle.  This is going to be the first in a blog series showcasing the best this fine city has to offer and the many things I love about it.  This weekend my mum and I spent a lovely day browsing round the shops, visiting the local museum, lunching and generally having a lovely day together.  I was very surprised to hear that she had never been in one of my very favourite shops, an old, quirky, secondhand bookshop called Bookcase. It really is an amazing place.  There are so many little rooms to get lost in and it's all housed in such a beautiful old building. I love the smell of old books! Be sure to visit if you are in Carlisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...