{Instagram}

14 February 2012

Style Crush - Kat Von D


I am a HUGE Kat Von D fan, loved her since she was in Miami Ink, then of course watched every single episode of LA Ink, got all the DVD's and her 2 books. (stalker alert! hehe) I think she is great, and has amazing talent. It is one of my many ambitions to get a Kat Von D tattoo. I think she always looks great, I might not actually want to wear most of her outfits myself, but they look good on her! Check out her website HERE.


(Pics are all quite old and mostly just from typing 'Kat Von D' into Google, so have not got original sources, sorry! I know it's naughty and I do not do this anymore, these old pics were already saved on my computer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...