{Instagram}

5 February 2012

This week I have mostly...




  • been gazing in wonder at the new Victoria Beckham 'Victoria' dress collection. I never thought I would like her stuff, and find it quite unbelievable that she designed them all herself, but this collection is very cute, it helps having the amazing Michelle Williams wearing them of course! (Pic is from https://twitter.com/#!/victoriabeckham/status/158611891097305089/photo/1)
  • been drinking hot chocolate
  • been snuggling in my bed with my electric blanket, THE BESTEST invention ever. (it's been soooo coooold this week!


  • been discovering a great new blog. I love it when I find a great blog that appeals to me aesthetically but also content wise. Meredith seems super nice, and how she is using her blog to boost her self confidence is really inspiring. (Pic is from http://onesheepishgirl.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...