{Instagram}

12 February 2012

This week I have mostly...



  • Been LOVING this Zig zag nail tutorial on Love Elycia's blog.  She is one of my very fave bloggers, go check it out. I can't wait to try it. I purchased some new colours this week in preparation.


  • Been watching Crazy Stupid Love with the Gorgeous Ryan Gosling. (Any excuse for the gratuitous photo huh!)
  • Been enjoying hosting a dinner party for my friends. We try to have regular get togethers in my little loft flat. We made veggie cottage pie, full of lots of lovely beans and with a sweet potato topping and for desert lemon cheesecake! yum! (I will try to remember to take photos next time!)


  • Been checking out a lovely local Vintage Fashion Fair. Was super pretty and really cool to see such a good turn out for a local event. It's good that there are things like this in my little city, after being used to going to things like this in the Big Smoke! (Again - MUST remember to take photos next time!)
  • Been dealing with rejection! Not been the happiest of weeks, but I try to focus on the positives. I had a great interview for a pretty perfect job, and was really upset not to get it, but just makes me more determined! But on the positive side I have yet another interview next week. And I'm getting pretty good at the old applications, my success rate for securing interviews over the past couple of months is 100%! 3 interviews out of 3 applications sent in, wuhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...