{Instagram}

19 February 2012

This week I have mostly...

  • Been getting a NEW JOB! wuhuuu! I have been looking for something new for what feels like ages, and super super excited to start next month.
  • Been hunting down the latest issue of Mollie Makes. I have purchased every issue so far of this amazing magazine and it has quickly become my favourite (I do have a HUGE magazine addiction, and buy lots each month) but the latest issue came out this week and I cannot find it anywhere. I even asked in my local WH Smiths but the store lady was rude! ugh. Look how awesome it looks too, I want to make the cute little mice! sob! (Pic Source: http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/)
  • Been enjoying a beautiful Valentine's day evening with my Mark. See my post here for more info and pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...