{Instagram}

4 February 2012

Outdoor Adventures - Walk at Aira Force, Ullswater


 I LOVE this saggy old lady Monkey Puzzle, such an interesting tree!


Check out my rainbow!


Recently we went for a beautiful little walk to Aira Force near Ullswater in search of the money tree.  I had heard about these strange money trees a while ago (check out this article for more info on these amazing trees, plus MUCH better photos!) and really wanted to go find this one! It was a lot less of an adventure to find it than we had anticipated, I was hoping we would have to hunt, and it would be a big secret, but No, it was on the tourist map! hehe! Nonetheless was a lovely sight and super happy to have finally seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...