{Instagram}

7 February 2012

Outdoor Adventures - Walk up Keswick Railway Footpath


 Frozen tree, I think it looks like a weird sculpture.

Who's footprints are these? Got super excited to see these, think a deer was doing our little walk before us!


This weekend we went for a pretty, frosty walk along the old railway line from Threlkeld to Keswick.  I was excited to finally see a little bit of snow, as I have been hoping and waiting for snow all winter, still not enough for sledging, but a start!  Along the walk we came across loads of icicles formed on the old stone railway line sidings and hanging from the tunnels, they looked really pretty and I couldn't resist some photos.  Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...