{Instagram}

19 March 2012

Crafty Adventures - Heart Bookmark for my Mum


Yesterday was Mother's Day and I decided to make my mum a felt bookmark.  This was a really quick and easy project to make but I think really pretty and useful too!  Here's how to make it...
  • Draw a paper heart template, ensuring it has a right angle point so it fits onto the page corner.
  • Cut out two felt hearts using the template.
  • Decorate one heart with a design of your choice.  I sewed buttons and ricrac onto mine.  Be sure not to sew anything on that will stick out too much, it needs to lie relatively flat in your book.
  • Sew your hearts together, making sure you leave the top half open.  I used blanket stitch on mine.
That's all there is to it! Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...