{Instagram}

27 March 2012

Old Family Photos - Part 2




I thought I would share another few scanned old photos.  You can see Part 1 here. I love these so much, I love the tiny format, and I think my Grandma is holding kittens in about 90% of them! aw! The bottom photo is so creased because my Grandad used to keep it in his uniform pocket when he went to war, it has his name and army number on the back.  I love the textures and creases of the photos because they show character and tell a story.  It is funny how photo aps such as Instagram these days allow you to add old photo details and creases etc, but I can assure you these ones are authentic.  I hope you enjoyed seeing these. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...