{Instagram}

29 March 2012

Table Makeover


I am sooooo happy with what the postman brought today! I have been wanting a tablecloth for my Dining Room table for ages, and I recently found this perfect polka dot one online and it came today. It makes me happy when I get little presents from me!  Look at my quite boring table without tablecloth in the first picture compared to how amazing my table now looks with the polka dots.  Yeah it clashes with my button table mats but I like to think in a good way. Also some pretty daffodils to celebrate the amazing spring weather we have been having, everyone is so smiley :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...