{Instagram}

26 March 2012

The week's nails...


For this week's nails I used the zigzag nails idea but put the sellotape long ways down the nail instead of across the nail.  I just thought that this would make a better effect as it's a longer part of the nail so get more of the zigzag detail.  I used my Models Own in Sophie's Pink as the base coat which was excellent for a base for zigzags.  It dries so fast and almost dries sort of matte and hard so didn't come off when I pulled the sellotape off.  The blue I used was Barry M in 291 Cobalt Blue.  I always finish off with a layer of clear varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...