{Instagram}

30 March 2012

Where I Work

As I have mentioned previously I just started a new job and so far I absolutely love it, it's so interesting.  But one of the main things I like is the location and my office.  The campus is lovely and green with lawns and trees and flowers all around. One whole wall is a window so it is so light and bright.  It is always important to me to have a nice working environment, it makes me happy when I have windows.  In a previous job I was stuck in a basement for 5 years with no sunlight so this office is such a treat.  I was all on my own the other day in the office so I took the opportunity to take some sneaky photos.  Yeah, ok, it might not be the most exciting looking office, but I'm so happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...