{Instagram}

5 April 2012

Presents

This week has been rather an expensive one for present buying, but I love choosing pressies for other people nearly as much as buying pressies for myself! haha.

My amazing Sister spent soooo long making over my blog, and I love it so much I thought she deserved a little surprise, so I sent her a few little pressies in the post, but the best one was this...
This was my very first purchase from Etsy, and the lady I bought it from could not have been nicer or more helpful, check out her shop here http://www.etsy.com/shop/GinisBoutique

It was also my Grandma's 92nd birthday and my Dad's birthday, here is what I got my Dad...

He loves old railways, so I am sure this DVD will be perfect.  I also got him a little Airfix model, I bought him one for Christmas last year to start him off with a new hobby and he really enjoyed doing it, so hopefully this will be the start of a good little collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...