{Instagram}

25 April 2012

Style Crush - The Dainty Squid


My next style crush is Kaylah from http://daintysquid.blogspot.co.uk/.  She is one of my very favourite bloggers.  She is very brave with her outfit choices which is most admirable.  Whenever I think I'm being 'brave' with an outfit I usually regret it because I get so paranoid I am being stared out.  So I do really admire those who seem so confident with what they wear. I also love how colourful her outfits are and her attention to detail, I love all the little co-ordinated bits. All pictures are from The Dainty Squid blog, link as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...