{Instagram}

1 April 2012

This week I have mostly...

  • Been discovering this AMAZING blog http://catversushuman.blogspot.co.uk/ and getting lost in it giggling to myself for many hours! If you have cats check it out, oh how you will laugh!
  • Been helping Marky pick out a tree for his little garden. It's a crab apple tree, and it's very cute and small at the moment. I think it should have a name...
  •  Been loving Homeland. It isn't really my usual type of programme, but I am hooked now.  I do love Claire Danes of course, she was in yet another one of my all time fave shows, the incredible My So Called Life.  There was only ever one series, but I wanted to be Angela Chase so much, and I still get wibbly over Jordan Catalano (swoon!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...