{Instagram}

8 April 2012

This week I have mostly...

  • Been drooooooling over this photo, there are so many beautiful things about it! The beautiful Kat Von D of course, and who knew Ewan McGregor could get prettier, but now with a Kat Von D tattoo, aaargh! But also her office is just ridiculous, look at those candles, and I love old keys, her collection is impressive. Reminds me of wandering through my favourite museum in London the V&A, they have an iron gallery which was always really quiet and had an amazing old key collection so pretty, and intriguing, what do they open??? (pic source: https://twitter.com/#!/thekatvond/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagr.am%2Fp%2FI72vX9lSTZ%2F)

  • Been remembering my love of 90's British Art when watching documentaries about the new Damien Hirst retrospective at Tate Modern.  Find out about the exhibition details here. I wrote my BA dissertation on Damien Hirst's student shows.  Ugh, this is yet another one of those times when I really wish I still lived in London, or maybe that it was just a bit nearer and cheaper to get there. (Pic source: http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/exhibition/damien-hirst)
  • Been getting my woolly hat and mittens out again and switching on the electric blanket! What is WITH the weather?  I actually fake tanned my legs last week in anticipation of possibly having to show them off, but thank god it turned cold again and I am safe for a while longer in my 100 deniers!
  • Been purchasing our Solfest tickets and getting crazy excited! Solfest is a local festival here in Cumbria, but actually grows bigger every year and has some pretty decent bands playing, The Duke Spirit, one of my very faves, being one of them.  I haven't been to a festival properly in years, so I am sure nearer the time I will be a bit anxious about not washing for 4 days, not to mention the nightmares I will be having about festival toilets, but I'm determined I'm not too old for festivals yet (we shall see...) (Pic Source and festival details: http://www.solfest.org.uk/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...