{Instagram}

16 April 2012

This week's nails...

Last week I mentioned that I had recently discovered dotting tools, and I am afraid there are going to be quite a few more dotty nails to come in future nail posts! I just can't get over the many different colour and dot size combinations, imagine the possibilities and endless fun! hehe!  This week I have gone with a blue base coat and white big dots using the biggest dotting tool.  The blue and clear are Barry M and the white is, I think, actually a nail tip whitener for french manicures, works good for dots too tho and it's nice and thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...