{Instagram}

2 April 2012

The week's nails...


This week I decided to go for something a little different with my nails.  These are so simple yet look really good.  I have already had quite a few compliments.  I used my new very favourite Barry M in Indigo as the base colour then applied 2 coats of a very old glitter polish.  (I'm sorry I have no idea where it is from, it is not branded as far as I can see). I love the ones with big bits of glitter, they look really effective and I like to use a few coats to ensure you get loads of glittery bits.  Always finish off a glittery polish look with a coat of clear, this 'locks' in the glitter bits so they don't stick out and catch on clothes etc, plus it's good for me as I can't pick the glitter bits off when I'm bored!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!!
    Thanks for visiting my little blog!
    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...