{Instagram}

29 May 2012

A Few Recent Pins...

I have been pinning quite a few new things onto my 'Amazing Art' board on Pinterest so I thought I would share a few pretty pictures here.

My favourite type of art is illustration, I love these little drawings, so pretty.  They really inspire me to get drawing and painting, but I will never have the effortless skill of these ladies!

The drawings above are by Kelsey Garrity Riley and the ones below are by Julianna Swaney. Be sure to check out their blogs!


I also could not resist pinning these little guys to my Cute board. Awwwwww!!!!


1. www.zooborns.com
2. - 4. www.dailymail.co.uk
5. www.tumblr.com (no specific original link sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...