{Instagram}

22 May 2012

Honest post...

Honest posts seem to be the in thing in blogging at the moment, so I thought I would do a little one myself...

At the age of 31, I CANNOT DRIVE!

There I said it, phew! I am rather embarrassed about this fact and think I have put it off for far too long.  The main reason I have not learnt is quite frankly I am petrified. I have had lessons, but they went really badly and my instructor was scary and shouted at me, he didn't seem to like me crying in his car!

But  I am absolutely determined that I want to start again, I know it is one of those essential life skills to have and should I ever be able to afford to purchase and run one of those lovelies above it will give me a lot more freedom.  I need to face up to the things that scare me most, it's character building etc etc! So I vow to start up my lessons again at the end of this month! eek! If they go well I shall let you all know my progress, and should I chicken out I will not mention this again, and hope that this post gets forgotten about! haha!

What are you afraid and rather embarrassed to admit about yourself?  Come on, get it out, I feel better now!

Jo x


(Pics: ©Ford, Smart and Fiat)

8 comments:

  1. your blog is amazing :)
    I love it!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, means a lot to me.
      I just checked out your blog too, I can't believe I haven't discovered it before, it's fab! x

      Delete
  2. I can't drive either! Good luck and well done for taking the plunge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that makes me feel better, glad to know there are others out there who cannot drive also! x

      Delete
  3. Haha this makes me laugh as i cant drive either!! I think i have put it off more cos you dont have to drive to get about here, and then i bought a bike and find riding that about so much fun that i have never got round to it. But you are right, it is one of those things you just think you should have. Good luck xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, you really don't need a car in Carlisle! However a car would be nice to get out into the lakes. I am sure I will do it one day! Makes me feel better tho knowing there are people who can't drive too! x

      Delete
  4. I'm 20 and I panic about not being able to drive too. But the fact you've survived makes me think I don't need to rush. Anyway, public transport is so much more... scenic. But yes I think you should definitely learn to drive because it MUST be a good life skill to have. GO FOR IT.
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think that everybody just needs to do it in their own time! Thanks for kind words. x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...