{Instagram}

4 May 2012

This week...


The Mollie Makes blog did a feature just on buttons! I am obsessed by anything about or to do with buttons.  Look how pretty they are, ah....
http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/blog/moodboard-monday-beautiful-buttons



I discovered the amazing graphic design talent of Lydia Leith.  She is also from my home town!  I happen to be obsessed with anything Royal, so her Jubilee tattoos and giant jelly moulds of The Queen's head will be simply perfect for my Jubilee party, I can't wait!
Check out Lydia's stuff on her website... http://www.lydialeith.com/

You simply can never have enough polka dot dresses, and this one new in at Dorothy Perkins this week is soooo pretty. www.dorothyperkins.com

I enjoyed reading this list Turning 30: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know which was on a link from www.sometimessweet.com/. At 31 I'm actually not doing too bad, and can cross most of these off, wuhu! I do enjoy reading these, but I never take them too seriously. You can't measure your successes in life from some silly magazine article but sometimes they are a bit of fun.

I also loved http://scathingly-brilliant.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/ten-ways-to-fix-bad-day.html.  These list type posts really do appeal to me and always seem to get me feeling inspired and smiling. I have a similar list of things that are always guaranteed to make me smile.  It's important to get to know yourself well enough so that you recognise triggers that make you sad and those small things that will make you happy again.  They really can work!

Well I have to get an early night tonight so I am ready and in full fighting mode to battle the hoards tomorrow morning at the online Tatty Devine SAMPLE SALE! www.tattydevine.com SCREeeeeeaaaaam! x

3 comments:

  1. YOU ROCK!

    best,
    MOV
    http://www.mothersofbrothersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia Leith looks awesome! I love your blog too :) Thanks for stopping by mine ;)
    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...