{Instagram}

11 May 2012

This week...


It was the Tatty Devine Sample Sale this week, so of course I could not resist a little something!  Not only were the items cheap, but there were loads of things from older collections which you cannot buy anymore.  I loved these bees years ago, and was jealous when my sister got one, but now I own one too, wuhu! 

Another exciting thing about the sale was that I tweeted about it and Tatty Devine re-tweeted my tweet! HOW exciting! This truly does make me happy! hehe.  If you would like to follow me on Twitter I'm @perfecthiding.


It was the Met Ball this week, so the newspapers were full of pictures of amazing dresses, yeah.  Who wants to read depressing, horrible news when you can daydream about ball gowns. 
Pic Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2141081/Met-Ball-2012-Jessica-Alba-Sofia-Vergara-compete-outshine-rest-lavish-Met-Gala.html

The new Mollie Makes landed on my doormat, I can't tell you how big a smile this magazine puts on my face.  It is soooo pretty and makes me want to get sewing.
Pic Source: http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/




Emily Martin, aka The Black Apple, shared the sweetest little sketch, which is for a new book.  I love Emily's drawings, they are so pretty.
Pic Source:  http://theblackapple.typepad.com/inside_a_black_apple/2012/05/best-method-of-transit.html

And the BEST thing about this week is that I have been off work! wuhu! I decided to take a week off and do absolutely nothing at all.  I didn't want to make any plans and just relax and do some little crafty projects and some spring cleaning in my little flat.  It has been lovely and relaxing. I'm a little disappointed the weather has been so poo, it has just not stopped raining, so I haven't been out for any nice walks or bike rides, but I have got tons done inside.  I will share some little craft projects next week.

Hope you have had a lovely week too! x

1 comment:

  1. I love those weeks off where you can just do something for you and indulge in a bit of craft! Perfect timing to read Mollie Makes too :-) Great blog - found you via Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...