{Instagram}

18 May 2012

This week...

The bestest thing about this week was that Marky came home! He has been in London, for what seemed like forever, so I was super smiley to see him.


Ouissi announced the launch of a new biscuit cushion line on her blog http://britishcreamtea.blogspot.co.uk/ HOW amazing are they? I am saving up for one! You can buy them from her main website... http://britishcreamtea.co.uk/


I discovered this amazing dress! How pretty is it! You probably can't tell from my picture, but check it out on the website... here and you will notice it's got tiny pencil shavings all over it, how cool! But also like the day after I found this, Kaylah wrote this post where she is wearing a dress with the same print! What a coincidence. Can't wait to purchase this little lovely on pay day.

I discovered a new very favourite blog, Esme and The Laneway and she has shot straight to the top of my regular read list. HOW pretty are all her outfits, gosh I would kill for her wardrobe! I also sorted out all my regular read blogs and started following them all on Bloglovin.  It makes it so much easier to keep track of new posts, I highly reccommend it.  I am on Bloglovin, if you would like to follow The Perfect Hiding Place just click on the Bloglovin link on my right hand side bar. 

Are you on Bloglovin too? Do leave me a comment with your blog URL and I will be sure to follow you.

Blogging made me smile sooo much this week, I seem to have picked up quite a few new followers, started to get regular comments on my posts, found new twitter friends and just generally had some really nice feedback.  I cannot tell you how much this makes me smile, fellow bloggers really are so lovely!  I made this little blog just as a new hobby for me, it really amazes me that people actually read it.  Please do not be shy to say hello, I love meeting fellow bloggers and finding lovely new blogs to read.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, I'm praying for sunny weather so I can get out and do a nice long walk or a bike ride. x

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your successful blogging week! I am on blog lovin' here http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3664300/claireabellemakes

    Have you looked at Hello Cotton? It's such a great way to find new blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i just looked at the britishcreamtea blog, really makes me want to try making the jammy dodger cocktails!! Delicious.

    Glad you have had a lovely week, its nice when people read your ramblings isnt it? I am always really smiley when i get nice comments too.

    The blogosphere is a friendly place!

    Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Allo! We clearly share the same great taste in other people's blogs ;) following you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me back! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...