{Instagram}

24 May 2012

This Week's Nails...


I got a bit creative with my dotting tools this week and decided to go for multi-coloured!

My top tip for using dotting tools to make a perfect, even dot is to pour out a small amount of varnish onto a scrap piece of paper and roll the dotting tool in that rather than dipping it into the bottle.  I find that dipping it into the bottle you cannot control how much paint you get on it as well.

Have you posted any pics of your nails on your blog?  Send me a link, I would love to see them.

1 comment:

  1. They look fab Jo! You should follow the blogger Burkatron for nail inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...