{Instagram}

26 June 2012

A Few Recent Pins...


Today I thought I would share some recent pins from my Looks Pinterest board.  This is probably my favourite board and has the most pins, I am obsessed with fashion and dresses and it is so much fun to collect pretty pictures here.  I love looking through them and dreaming of all the dresses being in my wardrobe...

Here are the details:

1. Eshakti
2. Alexander McQueen
3. Eshakti


4. Kiki's Boutique
5. Dorothy Perkins
6. ModCloth


7. ModCloth
8. Topshop
9. ModCloth

Soooo pretty, I can only dream! I think my fave has to be No. 6, it has acorns on it! ACORNS! I have a bit of an obsession with Oak trees (I actually have an Oak leaf permenantly etched into my arm to prove it! haha). Oh how I wish Modcloth had a UK website, it's just too expensive to arrange shipping to the UK, but every single one of the dresses on that site are amazing! Go check them out... http://www.modcloth.com/

What have you been pinning recently, leave me your Pinterest link, I love making new Pinterest pals!

Happy pinning! x


P.S. Happy Birthday Mum! (at least my Mum reads my blog! hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...