{Instagram}

14 June 2012

Old Family Photos - Part 3


I haven't shared any old photos from my collection recently, so I thought it was about time.  Part 1 and part 2 have all been pictures of my Mum's Mum, but these ones today are my Dad's Mum.  Unfortunately I have not got as many pictures of Dad's Mum but these two, especially the little bottom one, are among my very favourites from the whole collection. 

I absolutely love the 20's/30's hats and the composition of this little photo, I only wonder what they were doing, a fun girly day out perhaps?  That's my grandma in the fore front by the way.  It is a shame that there is now a mark on the original photo that you can see here in this scan, but I guess all the little marks and creases give these little old photos their character.

Do you have any old photos of your family?  They are such a treasure aren't they! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...