{Instagram}

18 June 2012

Outdoor Adventures - Rainy walk at the beach


It rained a lot on Saturday, surprise surprise! However we decided we wanted to be outside anyway, so we packed the waterproofs and wellies (well I did at least!) and set out for a rainy day walk at the beach.

We had lots of fun photographing 'treasure'.  The tide was out so we got to walk out really far.


Was a really lovely walk.  We had to have chips from the chippy of course, you have to if you go to the seaside, but we ended up eating them in the car because it was raining so much, how typically British!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...