{Instagram}

27 June 2012

SONG...

It was Radio 1 One Big Weekend last weekend, I went last year to the Carlisle one (wuhu) this year was in London, ugh, London, doesn't seem very fair when everything is in London, but hey ho...  I watched quite a few of the highlight shows on TV and thought it looked so good, they certainly had better weather than we did last year.

Check it out...


Florence & The Machine - Shake it Out, wow sounds awesome!


Didn't think I was the biggest Rihanna fan, but I watched all of her set on TV and it was great and I knew all the songs which was surprising, I must listen to the radio more than I thought!  Would have been good to have been there, bet the atmosphere was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...