{Instagram}

28 June 2012

Style Crush - Gwen Stefani


Gwen Stefani is this month's Style Crush, if you have missed my previous crushes you can check them out here by the way!


Her style is so effortless, it sometimes looks like she has just thrown something together. She does seem to naturally have a unique sense of style.  Although I am sure I am just naive and she has a team of stylists! haha.


Even when she is in jeans and off duty she still looks ultra groomed with her full face of makeup and trademark red lips, and of course the black shades, she is so cool!

I always have trouble with outfits when I'm not at work, when I buy new clothes I tend to focus on work clothes.  Not having a huge budget I buy clothes I can get the most wear out of and sadly I spend more time at work than not!  I need to take a leaf out of Gwen's book and focus on being more stylish when not at work. (her budget would be nice, ooh and my own clothing line wouldn't hurt!)

What do you think of Gwen's style?

(all pics from www.look.co.uk)

1 comment:

  1. Prettz inspirin' and I also like that all her looks're contain different styles and moods-cool!


    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...