{Instagram}

8 June 2012

This week...


I discovered this website http://www.trollieddolly.com/. ALL the dresses are amazing! There is not one I would not wear.  And the site is based in the UK too!  I am certainly saving up for one of these beauties, but the huge problem is of course, which one to pick???



We went for a little drizzly river walk the other evening and all along the river there were beautiful wild flowers, it looked like a meadow, they were so tall and lined the length of the river bank, super pretty.


OK, so everyone is bored of Jubilee stuff now and I wouldn't ordinarily post pictures of Kate but I do think she looked amazing this week for the boaty thing.  This is by far my fave Kate outfit so far.
(Pic source www.dailymail.co.uk)

A friend and I went to an outlet shopping village this week, I could not resist going because I LOVE the Whittard shop there.  Their hand painted plates, cups and bowls are so pretty, I do love a polka dot!  I purchased the two bowls, I already have the red cup and saucer so just need to get the blue and the stripey ones now!  Get yours here... http://www.whittard.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. all these dresses seem to look nice but I would prefer cherry one, but actually I think it most depends on an occasion you choose a dress for;)

    may be we could follow each other? Just let me know and I'll return the favor
    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

    cheers,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen.

      Thanks for checking out my little blog and for your comment. I am now following your lovely blog too.

      Jo x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...