{Instagram}

13 June 2012

This Week's Nails...



After my rather bright Jubilee nails last week I am in the mood for something a bit less garish!  I couldn't resist this new green shade on a recent food shopping trip to Asda, quite how these little treats get into my basket is a mystery to me!

The make is Rimmel and it is shade 700 Block Your Green.  It is an interesting colour, right now under the room lights it looks dark green but actually in daylight it is turquoisey, it is also very subtly glittery.  I think I have found a new fave! 

I will try for something more interesting next week....



2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just to let you know that I have passed the Versatile Blogger Award your way, and it'll be live on my blog tomorrow, if you want to accept. Have a lovely day! Anna. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh this sounds exciting, thank you so much for thinking of me. I will check out your blog tomorrow to find out more. x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...