{Instagram}

12 June 2012

I Love my City... Trip to Student Art Exhibition


Last week my Sister and I visited the student art exhibitions at my work.  Was so much fun hanging out with my Sister, we share so many similar tastes and interests.  I am officially starting the campaign to get her to move back up North!


The Graphic Design students went crazy with boxes, looked sooo cool!


My favourite pieces in the whole exhibition were these little mushroom detail teeny cups.  The artist was inspired by Alice in Wonderland, you can check out her work here...http://jenimurtha.co.uk/

I am only wishing I took more photos of this exhibition now, I was very impressed with the awesome artistic talent, and somewhat jealous!

The exhibition closes tomorrow, so you still have chance to catch it if you want! http://www.cumbria.ac.uk/AboutUs/Subjects/ArtsHumanities/Exhibition2012/Home.aspx

2 comments:

  1. I went up there with the Mr on Sat eve (he studied and MA in Contemporary Fine Art when i was studying Media), and there was some lovely lovely stuff!! I really liked the furniture too, couldv spent a small fortune there!! So many talented people. I went to the MA show last Spet and i thought the degree shows were alot better oddly.

    Plus, i managed to get the Mr a christmas present too. I know that is VERY organised but he is very very hard to buy for as my budgets do not stretch to expensive guitars!! I have got him one of the lovely Japanese-ey teapots. Aaaanyway lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went up there with the Mr on Sat eve (he studied and MA in Contemporary Fine Art when i was studying Media), and there was some lovely lovely stuff!! I really liked the furniture too, couldv spent a small fortune there!! So many talented people. I went to the MA show last Spet and i thought the degree shows were alot better oddly.

    Plus, i managed to get the Mr a christmas present too. I know that is VERY organised but he is very very hard to buy for as my budgets do not stretch to expensive guitars!! I have got him one of the lovely Japanese-ey teapots. Aaaanyway lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...