{Instagram}

19 July 2012

A Favourite Weekend Outfit


I am a bit obsessed with this dress at the moment and have been wearing it soooo much!  It is a recent purchase and an Ebay bargain at £10! I am quite new to Ebay, but I am super happy with this dress.  I usually wear it with black leggings and plimsolls for a casual look.


The details above... an old trusty handbag in my favourite green shade.  It used to have a big button detail on the front but it fell off ages ago, it's also a bit scuffed and scruffy but I love it.  My new fave Superga plimsolls, they go with everything, so happy with them.  I love the colour of this cardigan, in fact I am just drawn to anything in this grass green shade.  And my favourite detail of the dress is the pretty lace Peter Pan collar.


Is it Friday yet???? I'm off next week and it can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...