{Instagram}

27 July 2012

Blog Buttons

Hi again!

2 blog posts in the same day? Crazy!  I am just dropping by quickly to let you know that I am now considering button swaps for my blog.  If you look at my beautiful right side bar I like to collect buttons for the blogs I love.  These buttons are not sponsors nor have I asked for anything in return, I simply like to put buttons on my blog for the blogs I genuinely like and read.

If you would like me to consider your blog button for inclusion on my right side bar then email me at jothestrange@gmail.com.

If you would like this beautiful, amazing (hehe) button on your blog you simply look at the bottom of my right side bar and copy the code in full and paste it where desired into the layout of your blog. 

You are free to use my blog button as you please, but do let me know so that I can check out your blog too!

New to html and not sure how to make a button, try this handy button generator.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...