{Instagram}

23 July 2012

I Love my City - in Instagrams!


So as I mentioned on Friday I got an iPhone last week, my first ever one.  The first thing I did, before I even put all my numbers in was to download Instagram! (who actually uses a mobile for ringing people anyway!) My sis and like the world have been raving about it for so long I really wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and yes I am hooked already!

I took my new toy into town this weekend and thought I would do a little Instagramming of the pretty historic part of town! Carlisle is super pretty you know, we have town walls and everything!


I don't often come to this end of town (cos there are no shops!) but when I do I am always astonished at just how nice it is, it is easy to forget to take notice of the any pretty things in your own home town when we go through everyday normal life.

Well I have to run, I just realised I've started eating my dinner and I forgot to Instagram it first (such a newbie faux pas!) haha! Oh how I crack myself up!

Oh I am @perfecthidingplace on Instagram if you would like a nose at my pics!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I recently got an iPhone and I too love instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. You will have to let me know your Instagram name so i can follow you. x

      Delete
    2. I am missdottyuk - I am now following you!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha you make me feel better - I waited to get a smartphone until they released instagram for Android - and it was also the very first thing I downloaded, before my contacts or anything :D

    Lovely pics, I'm rather inspired to do the same with Colchester, which is a very pretty town I completely take for granted!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! yeah I feel like I'm 'complete' as a blogger now that I am on Instagram!

      You so should do the same in your town, go down the little streets you don't usually go to and look up! Buildings are usually so much prettier on top of the shop fronts!

      Thank you loads for the kind comment x

      Delete
  3. Wow, I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Love the pictures our town is an amazing place, as someone who doesn't drive I think I find a lot of hidden beautiful places. I've not got to grips with instagram yet loving a basic camera more but I'm going to try harder to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Amanda. Yes we are lucky, we do live in a beautiful place (just get rid of half the people and it would be perfect!) haha! I don't drive either, all these drivers don't often take the time to wander round and apprecaite things. Instagram is fun, but warning it's addictive! Do i really need yet another social network to become obsessed with? ugh!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...