{Instagram}

16 July 2012

Mag-o-holic!


I have a little problem... I am rather addicted to magazines!  Trashy celeb, fashion, craft magazines anything really! I buy sooo many each month (and then wonder where all my money goes to!)


My very favourite magazine and the one I get most excited about buying is Mollie Makes.  It is just over a year old but shot to the top of my favourites list after only a few issues.   I have every single issue so far, and they are so beautiful that I plan on keeping them all too.   All other magazines get thrown out after reading and cutting up for scrapbooks but not Mollie, I would never cut her up!


I can't remember where I first heard about Mollie Makes, it was probably twitter or a blog, but there was a buzz about it, and I was excited about it before I even saw the first issue.

Every page is a delight and I find it super inspiring.  Stories about incredibly cool designers and crafters, pretty websites to check out, beautiful books and such incredibly cool things to make.  How can you not love a magazine that has a pattern to make a crochet carrot and the teeniest cutest felted bear?

I also love how each contributor has their own blog, and the magazine actively supports these and publishes the addresses, so even once you have read the issue from cover to cover you end up with a huge list of amazing new blogs to check out!  I can't count how many of my favourite blogs and crafty people I have discovered through Mollie.


If you are a blogger/crafter and you haven't heard of Mollie Makes yet, then firstly what planet have you been living on! haha and secondly you absolutely MUST!!!

You can buy it here... http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/stitch-craft/mollie-makes-magazine-subscription/  It's also available in most WH Smith and supermarkets, although the latest issue tends to sell out fast, so snap it up quickly.

Also bookmark the Mollie blog, daily snippets of Mollie prettiness... yeah!  http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/

Are you a mag-o-holic?  What are your faves???

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome magazine! Haven't got it in Germany, though. What a pity! So I know what's on my shopping list for my next trip to Britain! xo Anja @ cocalores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anja

      Oh that's a shame it isn't published in Germany, it is SO good! You should check out their website, as mentioned above though. They do an ap so you can buy the electronic versions, not as good as real paper version in my opinion but certainly the next best thing!

      Delete
  2. I crave for women's glossy fashion magazines, especially love the Italian and French glossy fashion magazines, their sweet scented pages really excite me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crave for women's glossy fashion magazines, especially love the Italian and French glossy fashion magazines, their sweet scented pages really excite me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...