{Instagram}

3 July 2012

Outdoor Adventures - Photos in the Garden


Last week there was like half an hour break between rain showers and the sun came out for a second.  I took the time to appreciate the pretty flowers in Mum's garden, so I thought I would share a few of the photos I took.



I love these big white daisies, their centres and the underneath of their petals are navy blue, so pretty.  Mum does tell me the names of all these flowers, but I do tend to forget!

I'm loving this filter from Pixlr O Matic that I used on the photos, makes them look like those little old photos from the 70's!

A couple of people sneaked into my shots, can you spot them! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...