{Instagram}

27 July 2012

This Week...


OMG! Danielle posted this amazing post about her visit to the Miffy store in Amsterdam, how amazing are these pictures.  I have loved Miffy since I was little, I had all the books and Miffy pictures on my bedroom walls.  I even have a little Miffy sticker on this laptop that I am currently typing on.  I would love to go to this shop, one day...

Yep, I've been supermarket clothes shopping again! I love these lovely little printed pumps just landed in Asda this week.  Bargintastic too, of course.  The strappy ones are £8 and no straps are £6!  You can afford to buy all 6! haha.  Check them out here... www.asda.com 


How pretty is Kaylah's hair in this post? She posted a link to this amazing hair tutorial showing how to make curls that stay put without heat styling! It looks super easy, def my kind of thing.  I am going to try it tonight.  Kaylah's hair always looks pretty to me, the colour of course is fantastic.

This week has been great, mainly because I am off work, wuhu! But I have been quite productive, cleaned my flat, finished crochet projects (more on this next week) been on lovely bike ride and lovely dog walk and just enjoyed not being at work generally!  But how is it Friday already?  Why does time go so fast when you are on holiday? ugh...

Have a lovely weekend x

5 comments:

  1. Miffy is great, I grew up on Miffy (being Dutch helps of course!). I don't think I have actually been to the store in Amsterdam, I will need to stop by.

    Those pumps are great! We don't have a shop like ASDA here..I really miss it, I lived in Scotland for 5 years and got spoiled :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah another Miffy fan! You can't help but love her cute little face. Thank you so much for your comment and following my blog. x

      Delete
  2. I am obsessing over the Miffy store! Miffy is my favourite ever! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Jo, so nice to hear from other Miffy fans! x

      Delete
  3. I would love to visit the Miffy store!

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...