{Instagram}

10 July 2012

This Week's Nails...


This week my nails are yellow!  I am always drawn to yellow nail varnish in the shops because it is such a nice bright colour, however I have yet to find a decent yellow varnish, they are always really poor colours and require at least 3 coats.


Unfortunately this yellow isn't that great and required 3 coats and is still a bit streaky.  The colour is really good though.  I will probably use it in the future for polka dots or the base for patterned designs.

Can anyone recommend a decent yellow varnish?

3 comments:

  1. Great color, a dark pastel yellow, very spring-ish :)

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Scarlette. x

      Delete
  2. I think this is the same one I have!! Which isn't too great..... I'm sure between us we can find the perfect yellow!! Have you looked at the OPI ones to see of they do yellow? X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...