{Instagram}

9 August 2012

Potfest!


No don't worry I have not turned into a druggie, it's not that kind of pot! hehe! Mum, Dad and I went to a local pottery festival at the weekend and it was sooooo good! There were hundreds of pots and so many stalls, I was in heaven.


I don't know what it is about bowls and pots, I am so drawn to them, simple pretty glazed pots are my fave and I couldn't resist snapping away.


It was not only pots there were loads of different pottery items like jewelry and silly little animals.  All the pretty jewelry bits are actually made from clay, how clever.

Of course (!) I bought something, want to see???


Even though I was drawn to the traditional glazed pots in blues and greens I resisted as I already have quite a few of these type ones in my collection so I went for some different glazes.  These two are so striking and make perfect additions to my little bowl collection.

Potfest is a national annual event and there seems to be a few of them up and down the country so do look out for it.  You will be amazed by the variety and quantity of stall holders, well worth a look!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE pots too! I will definitely check this out. Thanks for sharing! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Jo, def do check them out if there is one near you, you will be amazed at how many potters there are! x

      Delete
  2. I was amazed at how much there was!! I have never been before but i loved it!!! We also indulged, i got a lovely little pot with an owl on, and the mr got a huge massive very expensive pot for the other window sill in our livingroom…i shall prob post them soon.

    Glad you had a fab time too, i shall def be going next time xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it so much fun walking up and down the little pens discovering even more fantastic new pots! sooo good! Im glad you both bought something, really it was impossible not to! Would love to see pics. x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...