{Instagram}

20 August 2012

Style Crush - Zooey Deschanel

I love Zooey Deschanel, she knows how to dress for her shape really well and favours full skirted 50's style dresses, which is always my dress shape of choice too. She seems to like skirts and dresses best and is very rarely pictured in trousers, she is quite a girly girl but with a slightly 'cute' and alternative edge.

Her on screen style as Jess is not too much of a departure from her real life style, well Jess is maybe a little bit more quirky, but I actually like Jess's style better although unfortunately I found it difficult to find decent pics for the blog of 'Jess'.


Zooey is not only a style crush but a full on massive girl crush, she is fantastic!  I haven't enjoyed a TV programme in recent years as much as I love New Girl, Zooey's character Jess, is the most interesting and funny character on TV at the moment, in my opinion, I cannot wait for new episodes.  I also really loved her role in 500 Days of Summer too, such a good film.  Her character's style here is very similar to Jess, makes me think that Zooey must have quite a lot of control over wardrobe choices?

For more on Zooey...

Check out her IMDB page.. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0221046/
Watch New Girl... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1826940/
Check out her blog/online mag that she co-founded and contributes to... http://hellogiggles.com/

Thanks for popping by, if you liked this post be sure to subscribe, you can find me here on Bloglovin

(Pic Sources: Look & Daily Mail)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jo, I love Zooey too! Her style is so cool, as is her character Jess's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I knew there would be some more Zooey fans out there, she is so great isn't she! Thanks for the comment. x

      Delete
  2. Me too! Me too! She's just so beautiful and I want her entire wardrobe on New Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment Fran, I know I would kill for her Jess wardrobe! x

      Delete
  3. She's a MASSIVE style crush for me too! I think I'm a little bit in love with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...