{Instagram}

3 August 2012

This Week...


It's been SUCH a good post week! wuhu! Those are the best kind of weeks. 

Firstly on Monday my pretty green polka dot dress and printed pumps arrived from Asda.  And best of all, they are all lovely and fit well!



Next on Tuesday my new scrabble and polka dot rings arrived from Claireabellemakes.  I am sooo happy with these little rings, and I am finding they go with every oufit! Go check out her lovely new shop, and she blogs too! Claire included a little hand stamped card with my purchases, super cute.

Pic Source: http://wishmagazine.bigcartel.com/

Then on Wednesday the latest issue of Mollie Makes, with free crochet hook (always my favourite day of the month, Mollie day!) along with the long anticipated Wish mag.  Wish is sooo pretty, you simply must buy it, on general sale now.


Then on Thursday my lovely embroidered brooch from Harry & Lee Lee arrived.  I won it in the competition on Jo's blog! I am SO excited about this, I never win anything! And the brooch is super cute and with such pretty packaging, she included a sweet little handwritten note and some of her super pretty business cards too, I do love those little packaging details, so thoughtful. Check out all her beautiful creations in her Etsy shop and follow her adventures on her blog.  Thanks again Jo, so happy with it, can't wait to wear it for work tomorrow!


Well this weekend I am going to watch my boyfriend compete in a ludicrously crazy and difficult obstacle course! But then having a girly day on Sunday yet another craft fair with my mum, this time it's a pottery craft fair, I CAN'T wait!

Have a super weekend! x

13 comments:

  1. Have heard about Wish magazine - I wonder if it's anything like the blog! xo Anja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is and SO much more! It is a work of art really, every page is so beautifully illustrated. The content is fantastic too, interesting articles on lots of creative types, so that means lovely new blogs to follow! I def recommend it!

      Delete
  2. Find some fairs for us please for next week! :(

    Dearest xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have done, check your FB! Craft fairs with my sister dearest will be all the more fun! x

      Delete
  3. I love the Harry & Lee Lee brooch! I have lusted over that for a while, yey for winning!

    So glad you like your rings, the polka dot one really goes with your new items too.

    I used my Mollie crochet hook last night, it's bliss!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Claire. I need to think of an exciting project for my new Mollie hook...

      Delete
  4. Oh I'm so happy you like the brooch Jo! Yay! What a fab week you've had! I've never heard of Wish magazine, so going to purchase a copy ASAP!

    Have a fab weekend!
    Jo :-) x
    harryandleelee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, thanks for the comment. So glad you found Wish magazine, it is so pretty, you will not be dissapointed! x

      Delete
  5. I'm intruiged about Wish magazine now. Goes off to find out more... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good, very pastely and girly, much like their blog!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like an awesome week! I love mail, making cute little parcels for my friends and or course receiving them in return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah good post weeks are the best! (I didn't want to mention the credit card and student loan statements though, they weren't so nice!) haha! Jo x

      Delete
  7. Loved this post, sounds like you have a had a fab week, and i have been meaning to buy Wish…might just go and do it now!! Also you're not perchance heading to Potfest in Penrith are you? If so, might well see you there. The Mr used to throw pots, before he discovered making basses so we are heading down Sunday aft xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...