{Instagram}

28 September 2012

I am going to be a Bridesmaid!!!

OMG OMG tomorrow I am going to be a bridesmaid! Tomorrow! I cannot believe it is here, we have been thinking about and planning this wedding for nearly a year, and it's tomorrow!!

It is my brother's wedding, he is marrying the beautiful Nikki and my sister and I, along with her best friend Jane, are being the bridesmaids. 

This is me above in my dress, don't I look stunning! Haha, I wish that was me! It is my dress however, unfortunately I won't look anywhere near as nice in it as this lady.

This is Jen's dress.  We have gone for same colour, same material, same designer but just slightly different dresses, which I think is a nice idea.  Jen is way more brave than me (and looks amazing in this!) so she has gone for full on strapless, where as I prefer a higher neckline, so mine has a one shoulder strap.

We shall be wearing simple silver accessories, silver earings and small silver chains, silver nails and silver sandals to go with our dresses. (Pic source: Dessy)

I am super excited because we are getting our hair and make-up done.  (something along the lines of this pic above). I have obviously been to the hairdresser before, but not actually ever for an 'up do'.  I'm never one of those super girly girls who spends money and effort to look nice for nights out, but for once I wanted to see what I would look like if someone who knows what they are doing did my hair and make-up for me, I might actually look half way decent for once so very excited for this bit. (Pic source: Pinterest, no original source sorry)

I will hopefully have some good wedding snaps to show you all next week.  I will make sure to get some decent ones of Nikki in her dress, I have had a snek preview and I just know she is going to looking amazing.  I can't wait... I'm so not going to be able to sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...