{Instagram}

6 September 2012

Leopard Hunt...

I have been invited to a hen party this weekend, it is actually my new sister to be Nikki's hen do, so I am super excited about it.  Nikki is obsessed with leopard print, so the theme of the hen do is leopard! I was thinking of going dressed up as a Leopard but it's perhaps not that kind of crowd! haha!  So, ugh of course I had to go shopping for the event, chore!  I am not the biggest leopard print fan, so I was a little scared...

I do actually really like these dresses above, the more I look at leopard print, the more it grows on me.  Number 1 is Asos, I love the style and shape. Number 2 is Dorothy Perkins, really like the colour, less brown the better.  Number 3 is Topshop, again love this shape.


1. Jeans from ASOS, great colour. 2. Jacket from River Island. 3. Shoes River Island. 4. Shoes ASOS, I do actually LOVE these, have always been a big fan of creepers.

My inspiration for my leopard outfit is...


This is Katie, from What katie Wore, I was such a fan of this blog and checked it everyday, so sad that it ended.  But I LOVE Katie's leopard outfit, I love the mix of colours.  Leopard print for me is do-able if it is coloured!
After searching for coloured leopard prints, I got nervous about being so bright in a print I wasn't comfortable with so I settled on grey! I actually really love these subtle prints, so above is my final outfit. Little plain black dress, from Ebay, cute teeny leopard bag, also Ebay, dark grey leopard print tights M&S and plain grey trusty cardy from M&S.  I might go colourful with the nails of course!

What do you think of leopard print, are you a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...