{Instagram}

3 September 2012

Stars!


As I mentioned in my Polka Dotty post, I love prints! The majority of my clothes in my wardrobe contain prints, usually one of a few different types, if on the rare occasion I am wearing a plain dress, you can bet that my cardigan will be polka dotty or I will be wearing bird print shoes!

One of my very favourite prints are stars, what is it about this little shape that is so appealing?  I love stars and they are all around my home, on my clothes, as above and...


my bedcovers...


a favourite fleecy blanket...

My shopping bag, make-up bag, keyring and mirror, from Cath Kidston, of course, as I have said before, if you are going to go prints, you have to go Cath!

My PJ's and socks!

And I like star print sooooo much, that....


I had some permanently etched into my arm!

Do you like stars?  Would love to hear about your collection too...

4 comments:

  1. Love your duvet cover - that is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah, they are actually Next kid's section a few years back! Couldn't resist them! The kid's bedding is always so much cuter than the 'grown up' stuff!

      Delete
  2. Haha this post made me smile!!! I thought i was print crazy!!! Having said that, i have always wanteda tattoo and everyone always thinks i am weird for wanting a little bit of paisley print somewhere…lol.


    Hope you are well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I think a paisley tattoo would be lovely, not seen that done before. I like the idea of tattoos that are mostly just for decoration, it would look really good, go for it! (but remember to post pics!) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...