{Instagram}

19 September 2012

This Week's Nails...


I have gone for spotty nails, yet again, this week! I do love a spotty nail.  When I have my nails like this I get so many comments and compliments I just think they are quite striking and obviously simple and effective to do.

Green and blue is one of my fave colour combinations and these shades go together so well.  Do you like my 'arty' soapy hand pose?  I photograph my nails so much I get bored of regular hand poses, so trying to mix it up a bit! haha.


I used Barry M nail varnishes for this look, 290 Spring Green, 291 Cobalt Blue and a clear topcoat.  I also used two different sized dotting tools.  These dotting tools are one of my best discoveries this year, so easy to use and perfect dots every time.  You can buy them here.

2 comments:

  1. Great nails! I recently bought dotting tools too, they're so fab aren't they?! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah. Dotting tools and such a good purchase, I was so happy to discover them.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...