{Instagram}

10 October 2012

Perfect October Autumn Weather

We were going to spend the whole weekend doing work fixing up Mark's house, and we did lots on Saturday but on Sunday when we got up the weather was amazing so we thought we have to make the most of it so a trip into the Lakes was called for.

It was not too cold and lovely and sunny and due to the time of year everything was so still and clear, you could see for miles over the fells.  All of the leaves are just beginning to turn as well, so everywhere we looked was just breathtaking.



The photos were taken around Derwent Water in Keswick, which has to be one of the most stunning places in the country, I love it here, I feel so lucky to live so close.

 
 
 

Rather a lot of photos in this post, we took rather a lot but couldn't resist as everything seemed like a photo opportunity.  I am just sitting here trying to decide which ones to include but super pleased that they all turned out so well.

6 comments:

  1. Those photos are stunning Jo!!! And I couldn't agree more, it's a beautiful part of the country. I haven't been there in a long time but use to spend a lot of family holidays there what with growing up not to far away in Derbyshire.
    :-) x
    adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jo. Perfect place for holidays, you should def visit again soon. x

      Delete
  2. I love Keswick and all of the Lake District. I never get tired of going there. These photos are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy. Yeah, even though I have probably been to Keswick a million times it is always different, you see something different in the view and the light is different on the lake etc. Always so pretty. x

      Delete
  3. Such stunning photos Jo!! I could look at them over and over again, it look so still and peaceful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally. It really was as still and peaceful as it looks on the photos, there wasn't even many people there (well for Kewsick) so perfect time of year to go! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...