{Instagram}

15 October 2012

Style Crush - Katy Perry

Katy Perry is one of those women who either looks amazing, or looks just plain well weird!  As with my previous style crushes it is obvious that I admire people who are brave with their fashion choices, and this can certainly be said of Katy.  Whilst I think some of her stage outfits would be fun to wear for a costume party for one evening, obviously this is not the 'syle' I am talking about.


She looks her best when she is caught by the paparazzi, in outfits that are clearly of her own choosing and not been picked by a stylist.  She has a gothy, rocky edge, which again I am sure when you look back over my previous crushes is a style I really like.  I either really like her outfits or really hate them, all these pics (except the random popcorn skirt stage outfit!) I really love.

I also LOVE her hair, whenever I am just getting happy with my hair and think hmmm, I may keep growing it this time, I see pics of perfect little bobs like Katy's and really want to cut it all off again. (All pics Dailymail.co.uk)

What do you think?  Are you a Katy fan?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I think she´s a great artist (Love her songs) and Looooove her big blue eyes ;-)
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Katy's style, and your right, I definitely prefer her non-red carpet looks (I'm even kind of partial to her weird stage costumes) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bit too grungy to me, but I do occasionally see something and think HOW CUTE!! (The smurf dress comes to mind)

    As an artist...I am not really either for or against her. Her songs tend to get played so many times I get annoyed with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...