{Instagram}

31 October 2012

This Month... October


A little round-up of things that have made me smile this month...

Meg (she is going to live with me forever now! yippee!) « Beautiful Autumn colours « Sunny days « The gym « Lovely days out with best friend and god kids « Hot chocolate « Having friends over for dinner « Lovely wedding photos « Little kittens sleeping on my pillow « Shambellie House « Getting on well with my brother « My sister moving nearer « A friend's happy baby news « Crochet

Here are a few of my favourite internet discoveries this month...

I literally squealed with excitement on discovery of this, I am a HUGE Kat Von D fan.  This is the first in a little series called Kat's Kloset and it is Kat showing us round her closet! Check out the other videos too, there is one of her shoes and one of her jewelry and latest is her mad handmade collection of oddities. Nobody is as cool as Kat!



I love everything about this delightful little ad, please watch if you have not seen it yet.


October weather makes me want to wear cosy clothes, I am dreaming about snuggly warm knitted dresses, one of these lovelies will do very nicely! L-R Fat Face Matalan White Stuff

New Movies/TV Shows

This month has been the best for TV, so excited that all my fave programmes are back (well illegally streamed from the US anyway! shhh!) 90210 yeah it's silly and trashy but just perfect mindless fun for sitting in snuggled under blankets after long day at work. Gossip Girl yep, even more silly! But have watched it from the start, love the clothes but kind of glad it's the last series, it's a bit too cringey far fetched now.  Hart of Dixie, I LOVE this show, I want to go and live in a little southern USA town like this.  Fresh Meat, I do find this little UK series funny.  Homeland wow, it just gets more exciting with each episode. And of course Downton Abbey, but shockingly this weekend is last in series, tell me it's not true! sob sob!

Exciting things coming up in November, bonfire night and a trip to Manchester can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read each and every one, and they mean a lot to me. I do always try my best to reply.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...