- Start with a chain, just keep going until it is the desired length, just hold it together round your neck to decide what size you want.
- Once chain desired length join with a slip stitch to form a ring.
- I used a 6mm hook and my wool was a double knitting chunky style.
- The stitch I used was a half treble stitch, if you are unsure how to do this I highly recommend this YouTube video (it is American so they call it a half double stitch, so confusing!)
- Start with second stitch from hook and just work a half treble into each chain and literally just keep going round and round, so easy!
- Stop when you get to desired height. I just kept trying it on until it looked right! If you do make one like this be aware that with a spiral the top will not look completley level, but really you can't tell unless you look closely!
Have you crocheted anything recently? Would love to have a look...